WSDA Outreach Program Patient Referral
- The local office of Area Agencies on Aging determines the eligibility for seniors, disabled and Alzheimer’s patients.
- Dentists should refer interested patients to the appropriate agency to be enrolled in the program. Patients may indicate to agency evaluators the name of their regular dental provider and be referred back to that dentist if the office is an Outreach participant.
- When eligibility is approved, patients will be referred to one dentist or given a list of participating dentists in their area.
- The patient must call ahead of time to schedule their appointment. Participating dentists restrict the number and types of patients seen.
- At the initial visit, patients will present their WSDA Outreach form to dental office staff.